If you grew up in love with the hit British sitcom Fawlty Towers like us! This is a must attend event for you.
Join us for a night of fun as we transform the Grain Store into the dining room of Fawlty Towers for the evening.
You will be served a 3 course dinner by some very special guests….sit back and enjoy the show.
Spots are limited so book fast! online sales available via
Note: Booking fee applies for online sales.
(Perfect idea for the staff Xmas get together)
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
– Basil, Sybil and Manuel continue their globetrotting exploits this year, popping up in over 20 countries. In December they’re stopping off for a well-earned break at Newcastle.
This is fully immersive, highly improvised and site-specific comedy theatre at its best. Only a third of the show scripted, so anything can happen as you take a seat in the ‘Faulty Towers’ restaurant. Expect all the best gags and shambolic service… Just don’t mention the war! Acclaimed around the world by audiences and critics alike.
‘Laugh till you cry through two riotous hours of food, wine and impeccable comic timing… too brilliant to miss!’ (The Great Aussie Bite, Sydney Opera House)
This internationally acclaimed tribute to the BBC’s best-loved sitcom was born in Brisbane in 1997. It returns to the Grain Store during yet another globetrotting year, packed with a tour of 20 countries that includes debuts in New York and Singapore, three months in Canada, return seasons at Sydney Opera House and the UK’s Royal Albert Hall, and an on-going London West End residency that ranks consistently high in Tripadvisor’s Top London Theatre listings.
Eight teams of cast now tour the world – and Australia – non-stop. The cast for the Grain Store features: Lara Dignam (Sybil), Geoffrey Reczek (Manuel), and Jordan Edmeades (Basil). Cast details are on the Actors page at www.interactivetheatre.com.au
– ‘An uproariously funny five-star comedic feast…If laughter is indeed the best medicine then this show should be sponsored by Medicare.’ (InDaily, Adelaide Fringe 2015)
– ‘Marvellous… had the crowd in stitches.’ (The West Australian, Fringe World Perth 2015)
* ‘Food-snortingly funny… nothing faulty about it’ (Australian Stage, Fringe World Perth 2014)
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Event detail is on the Australia Tickets page atwww.interactivetheatre.com.au
Venue: The Grain Store, 64-66 Scott St, Newcastle East, NSW 2300
Dates: Monday 7 December 2015
Times: doors open for pre-dinner drinks at 7:00pm, performance commences at 7:30pm
Tickets: $85.00 pp, includes 3-course meal and 2-hour show.
Bookings & enquiries: (02) 4023 2707 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Show info & FAQ: www.interactivetheatre.com.au
– ‘Laughter guaranteed’ (Buzzcuts, Fringe World Perth 2015)
– ‘Faulty Towers: a funny, funny Dining Experience’ (LDNLife, London West End)
– ‘Top end entertainment… not to be missed’ (What’s on London, London West End residency)
– ‘Outstanding… the most exciting, pacey and disciplined piece of improv theatre to be seen’ (FringeReview, Adelaide Fringe)
– Artistic Director and show originator, Alison Pollard-Mansergh adds:
‘Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers the TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience. “Faulty” is spelled that way because when I started this show in 1997, John Cleese, Prunella Scales and Andrew Sachs were still young enough to have performed the roles. I didn’t want people to think they were getting the original, so I spelled it differently. Happily, the BBC and Mr Cleese know of our show, and we work often with the BBC.’
Venue contact name, email & tel
Geraldine Hill, Global PR & Brand Director, Interactive Theatre International
email@example.com | +44 7932 783768 | skype geraldinehill
FAULTY TOWERS THE DINING EXPERIENCE
Touring 20 countries in 2015, including debuts in Singapore and New York, three months in Canada, return runs in Sydney Opera House and the UK’s Royal Albert Hall, plus an ongoing residency in London’s West End.
Media resources page – press kits to download: http://faultytowers.net/media-resources/