NOW SOLD OUT
Monday 13th November – 7pm
Tickets $95 / Person
Online tickets via – https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=287026
The most fun you will have this November.
About the Show;
If you grew up in love with the hit British sitcom Fawlty Towers like us! This is a must attend event for you.
Join us for a night of fun as we transform the Grain Store into the dining room of Fawlty Towers for the evening.
You will be served a 3 course dinner by Basil, Sybil & Manuel….sit back and enjoy the show which takes places right around your seat.
Last year’s shows sold out in less than 24hrs so act fast!
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
– This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and London’s West End. It returns to The Grain Store in July 2016 – but be warned: early booking is essential!
When the audience become diners in the ‘Faulty Towers’ restaurant and are served by Basil, Sybil and Manuel, pretty much anything can happen – especially with two-thirds of the show improvised. The fun starts as guests wait to be seated, then hurtles along in a tour de force of gags and belly-laughs. Expect shambolic service and a ‘70s-style 3-course meal in ‘two riotous hours of food, wine and impeccable comic timing.’ (Great Aussie Bite at Sydney Opera House).
– ‘Dining out has never been this entertaining’ (Herald Sun, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2015)
– ‘An uproariously funny five-star comedic feast’ (InDaily, Adelaide Fringe 2015)
– ‘Marvellous… had the crowd in stitches’ (The West Australian, Fringe World Perth 2015)
Born in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a fully immersive, highly improvised and site-specific piece of comedy theatre that continues to be acclaimed around the world by audiences and critics alike. It opened a residency in London’s West End in 2012 and continues there still, ranking consistently high in TripAdvisor’s top London theatre listings.
Nine teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop. The cast for The Grain Store features Karen Hamilton (Sybil), Meredith Colchester (Basil) and Anthony Sottile (Manuel). Performer biogs are on the Actors page atwww.torquaysuitetheatre.co
– ‘5* rollercoaster entertainment’ (Broadway Baby, Edinburgh Fringe 2015)
– ‘Deliciously entertaining… too good to miss’ (What’s on London, Amba Hotel Charing Cross, London West End residency)
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: The Grain Store, 64-66 Scott St, Newcastle East, NSW 2300
Dates: Monday 13th November 2017
Times: Doors open at 7:00pm. Show starts 7:30pm.
Tickets: $95.00 pp (plus $0.30 booking fee if booking online) – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Bookings & enquiries: (02) 4023 2707 //
Faulty Towers World Tour 2017 – film: https://www.youtube.com/
Show info & FAQ: www.torquaysuitetheatre.co
– Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers the TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience.